Wills, Probate and the Administration of Estates
When a loved one passes away, there may be a number of overwhelming decisions that you are faced with as well as various complex legal issues that require your attention at such a difficult time.
With many years’ experience, Fahri Jacob Solicitors offer a sympathetic and patient approach to guiding you through the legal process. We can help with:
- - Checking and drafting Wills
- - Applying for probate
- - Advising and assisting in circumstances where there is no Will
- - Preparing documents for the probate office and the Inland Revenue (HMRC)
- - Completing the administration of the estate
- - Providing advice on inheritance tax and exemptions
- - Resolving disputes relating to the provisions of a Will including claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- - Lasting Power of Attorney, Statutory Wills and Deputy Applications
At such a difficult time we are happy to provide a free half an hour consultation to discuss Wills, Probate and the administration of an estate. Please call us now on 020 8347 4070 and ask for Mr Christopher Jacob.