Steven was admitted as a solicitor in 1986 and was one of the founding partners of Fahri Jacob Solicitors in 1995. Steven is the senior partner of the Firm.Steven specialises in all areas of Family Law including:
- - Substantial experience of Public Law applications- in particular Care Orders, Supervision Orders, Special Guardianship Orders and Adoption
- - Private Law Children Act matters including claims arising out of S15, Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
- - Ancillary Relief- cases include matters of substantial complexity with structured settlements valued in excess of £1,000,000. To include cases where other parties have been joined as parties involving serious allegations of non-disclosure.
- - Divorce
- - Child abductions including non-Hague jurisdictions. Experience of Algerian, German, Greek, Cypriot, Jordanian and Turkish jurisdictions.
Steven deals with a mixture of private and publicly funded matters.
Membership of Organisations/Associations:
- - Resolution First for Family Law
- - Family Mediators Association
- - Re-Unite Panel Membership:
- - Law Society’s Family Law Panel
- - Law Society’s Family Mediation Panel
- - Law Society’s Children Panel
- - Resolution First for Family Law Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer in big money cases, Children Law, Domestic Violence
- - Accredited Member in both sole and co-mediation with the Family Mediators Association and the Legal Aid Agency